Information Technology Manager: Full Time
Mandarin Matrix is one of the world’s leading companies specialising in producing online learning tools that teach Chinese as a second language from kindergarten to middle school students.
We are a growing company with a friendly team environment. We are looking for an IT Manager responsible for technical and operational oversight and support of the company’s hardware and software systems.
- Work closely with content development team to launch new content on e-learning platform
- Assist to manage Backend Administrative System of our e-learning platform
- Manage day to day IT requirements
- Diploma or above/Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Good command in spoken and written English
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong technical skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Organisation and time management.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong
Working knowledge of
- NET Framework 4.5
- Visual Studio and SQL
- Cloud hosting on the Microsoft Azure Global Networks and other Cloud hosting platforms
- Familiarity with industry-specific compliance standards: ISO 27001/2, HIPAA, Fed RAMP, FBI CJIS (Azure Government), SOC 1/SSAE 16/ ISAE 3402 and SOC 2.
- Knowledge of all major browsers – Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE and Edge – and on PC, Apple, Android and IOS tablet
- C-Panel and domain name administration
- WordPress and other website building platforms
Send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com, and include availability to your present and expected salary.
Personal data will be kept confidential and will only be used for recruitment purposes. Only successful candidates will be notified.
To learn more about Mandarin Matrix, visit www.mandarinmatrix.org